Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
Well I looked around and I know we have had this happen during moves and new servers before...but I couldn't find it. I moved my server to a new machine, and somehow it is not sending emails out.

Dunny

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Do you have full access to the new server? If so, then first thing to do is check the mail logs / mail queue and see if it's attempting to send anything out.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
I have full access to the machine as it is sitting right next to me... (actually all 10 of them are right here :/ loud buggers.. anyway I will check in the morning. I didn't see anything earlier when I was looking through the logs but I was not focused either.

Dunny

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
I have gotten it fixed now... apparently when building the new server I missed the step to add a mailer to the server tongue

Fixed now though thanks Rick

Dunny

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
That would do it smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)