Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
R
journeyman
journeyman
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
Sometimes when I am running around town, I like to login and upload photos to the Image/Photo gallery. I have found, when using my iphone 4 (v4.2.1), that neither Safari nor Opera allow for selecting an image from the UBBthread's File Manager, via the browser, for upload. The buttons are there for Add File, and Done Adding Files, but not for BROWSE. Is there a fix for this? v7.5.6

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
R
journeyman
journeyman
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
I always here from Mac/IPhone users on my forum that they run into problems uploading.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I have been told of other issues with Iphone, like pdf files due to the browser they use.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
R
journeyman
journeyman
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
The only thing that is weird is that the BROWSE button does not appear. Surely that must be an easy mod? SirDude? Gizmo? Whatdayathink?

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
My Android phone doesn't show the "browse" button, either.


Steve

UBB.classic from 2000-2003
UBB.threads from 2003-present!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Unfortunately I can't work on many "mobile browser" quirks as my cellphone barley does blutooth, let alone mobile browsing... Nor do I have the cash to buy a smartphone that's compatable with tmobile's prepaid and has wifi for use at home..


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)