Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#244344 07/20/2011 12:18 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
member
member
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
I have reinstalled my UBB, done everythin as before

Trouble is, when I look for posts, it says `This user has made no posts.` even though the posts are visible and I can't upload an avatar despite having that set and permissions set and everything

What am I doing wrong?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Not knowing the history of the board.
I recall that a prior post you stated it was a new board.
I would start with all of the rebuilders.

As far as the avatars.
I would suspect one of three items.
The absolute path does not match the
Full URL to Avatar Upload Storage Directory:
Did not use the click to test directory.




Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)