Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#244463 07/22/2011 3:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
T
newbie
newbie
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
I have a new one that is not on any of the list here at ubb.
How do I get it on my list and or on the main list here at ubb?
BaiDuSpider is the spiders name. Right now there are 15 with that name crawling on my site.

Thanks


I need all the help I can get.
Teal #244465 07/22/2011 3:22 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
There is a post here with a more current list.
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/228585/Spider_List.html#Post228585
Copy what you want and paste it in.
Control Panel ยป Display Options
[+]Who's Online
Search Engine Agents


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Teal #244466 07/22/2011 3:42 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
T
newbie
newbie
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
ok thanks


I need all the help I can get.
Teal #244467 07/22/2011 3:45 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
No problemo.
IF you want them all it might be easy to just delete what you have and post the whole list.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)