|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Since the domain is now expired I guess. You might as well delete the reference from the menu.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
This expired around the same time we had the issue with cranno.com. We tried to renew it in time, but someone snapped it up. Will get it removed.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
If that is the reason. Then why not install the skins forum at this site under a separate folder. Or at least merge the posts to this board. I have a spare license if you need it. 
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I never understood why we had a separate site for it... I mean, skinning the UBB really is part of the overall product, so it kinda belongs here...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
This also needs removing from "Control Panel > Styles" if there's another update to 7.5. The following styles are available for your use. You can also find more styles at UBBSkins.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 22 |
Where can I find different UBB.threads skins?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I've got some Premium Skins but I'm not sure about a place (other than UBBCentral) that has any.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
296
guests, and
109
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|