Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
Sorry if I have this in the wrong forum but only one that made sense to post this request in.

I'm needing a quick account switch mod for my soon to be UBB install.

You can find a full description here: http://www.digiscrapforum.com/showthread.php?s=e7a932b22a029be3bfe3b4112dc7562d&p=242#post242

Has screenshots and explanation to best fit what I need. I'm willing to pay if someone wishes to be paid for the request.

Thanks


Love to hate, hate to love.
Cowards taste of death many times, heroes taste of death but once. ~William Shakespeare
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
I can attach the vBulletin version of QAS if requested.


Love to hate, hate to love.
Cowards taste of death many times, heroes taste of death but once. ~William Shakespeare
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
I just took a look on how I would handle this on a technical side. I will PM you on this.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
Yarp is currently handling this for me. Thanks all who inquired about this project.


Love to hate, hate to love.
Cowards taste of death many times, heroes taste of death but once. ~William Shakespeare
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
EDIT: Removed

Last edited by Steve M; 09/05/2011 4:02 AM.

Love to hate, hate to love.
Cowards taste of death many times, heroes taste of death but once. ~William Shakespeare

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, 1 invisible), 396 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)