Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#245539 09/18/2011 12:00 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
I have a member that is having an issue logging in with his smartphone. (hp Veer)
He can see the site, just can't logon.
How would I even troubleshoot this?


Last edited by Da_Prof; 09/18/2011 12:00 AM.

ERerERRRRRR...
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
This has been resolved.

The "Help! I'm having trouble logging in!" in the FAQ works as well for a smartphone with webOS as any browser.


ERerERRRRRR...
Da_Prof #245973 09/25/2011 10:17 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 25
J
JSM Offline
newbie
newbie
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 25
Can someone elaborate as to the fix for this. I am having the same issues and the answer given above is very vague as to the solution. I can however, login to other UBB based forums with no problems, just can't login to my own forum. frown I have version 7.5.4.2 if it matters. I get a message that says; User name and password not found. Thanks.

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
JSM, what worked for the user having trouble with a webOS smartphone was to follow the steps in the FAQ (far right at the top of the screen), "Help! I'm having trouble logging in!" (5th question down).

I believe clearing the cookies worked.


ERerERRRRRR...

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)