Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
C
stranger
stranger
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
Are attachments supported in UBB 6.1.0 classic? I looked in the control panel, but I don't see anywhere to make changes to the forum settings to allow them.


Brian

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I don't recall any stock version of classic allowing uploads of any kind.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I've been trying to think about this myself, and if it did allow uploads it would have been in the non-cgi folder; and I don't remember any uploads there... let me see if i can find a vars_config.cgi for 6.5 and see if it makes any reference...

*edit* Found one and looked, no reference to "storage dir" or "upload folder"; so I'm going to agree with Ruben here... Especially for such an old version of such an old script...

Last edited by Gizmo; 10/26/2011 4:06 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Yep, I think there was a mod ages ago at ubbdev. But it was not a true upload feature. Might have been just for avatars.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)