Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#246994 11/23/2011 8:38 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 33
newbie
newbie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 33
I like what i see in the Ubb Software in fact it's the best i have seen for ages cool I am thinking of purchasing soon but i would like to know if there is theme designers out there for this software.

Regards


Kelvin #246995 11/23/2011 12:14 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 112
Sysop
Sysop
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 112
yes, there are a few on this board, I'm sure they will get in touch with you....

Kelvin #246996 11/23/2011 12:38 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 33
newbie
newbie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 33
thanks for that. cool

Last edited by Kelvin; 11/23/2011 12:46 PM.
Kelvin #246997 11/23/2011 3:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I've got a number of styles for the current version here and have an integrated layout both here and here


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #247000 11/24/2011 9:27 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 33
newbie
newbie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 33
Many Thanks, Gizmo


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)