Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I know we all do it, and it's more fun to share! lol...

I finally got a real phone, got the Motorola Triumph and ditched my prepaid tmobile phone in turn for Virgin Mobile (no contract), then dropped my Vonage in turn for MagicJack Plus for my other line.

Then I upgraded the RAM in my pc, now finally running 8gb... A bit overkill, but never a laggy moment...

I also got accepted on another hp beta test, can't really say much other than I <3 free hardware lol.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
I had planned on other items. But after my server disaster at home.
I ended up replacing two 1tb drives and one 2tb drive and a router.
Now looking for a ups deal. Since hard drives went through the roof this year.

So I guess santa brought me a lump of coal this year.

Next year I am hoping I get a sans digital trm5b with a couple of 2tb drives. And possibly another popcorn hour.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
I never buy myself anything, been eyeing up ram for my laptop and a new hd as the stock one was starting to slow a bit. Been watching them on newegg for the past month or two and the other night I went and looked and say the hd was $50 off and them mem was $8 off plus free shipping. So I saved about $80 from what it woulda cost last month smile Now I have 8gb of ram and 500gb primary hd and 250gb secondary hd in my laptop.

T
T Offline
Think I'm going to build a new computer for myself. Old one is getting a little dated and can't handle everything I throw at it anymore.

Already got some parts, just have to order the rest.

addict
addict
Nothing electronic and nothing new. What I got for myself was manufactured in 1916, went through at least WWI and quite possibly WWII, and several other conflicts. What is it? A 1916 Lee Enfield .303 rifle, made in Great Britain and previously owned by the British military.

Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral
Tombstone, AZ
Originally Posted by GregK
Nothing electronic and nothing new. What I got for myself was manufactured in 1916, went through at least WWI and quite possibly WWII, and several other conflicts. What is it? A 1916 Lee Enfield .303 rifle, made in Great Britain and previously owned by the British military.
I have used a British 303 and as I recall it had a very small stock frame and it had a hell of a wallop on your shoulder.
Not a plinking rifle for sure.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
addict
addict
You must have had one of the later ones. This one is the first model and has wood all the way up to the muzzle. With the added length and wood it's not bad on the shoulder at all, in fact, it kicks less than my 12ga pump does. As an added benefit, all serial numbers match.

Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral
Tombstone, AZ
addict
addict
I haven't gotten anything for myself yet...however beginning of the year I am probably going out and getting a new Cornet for myself.. if I am going to be playing in this Jazz band, then using my 32 year old trumpet is probably not going to cut it anymore.

Dunny

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (rootman, Gizmo, Nightcrawler), 562 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29