Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#247670 01/07/2012 10:05 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Hi All,

Have just moved to a vertial dedicated server and the forum is working ok but I have an issue with new people trying to register. When thay go to the registerion area and click accept terms and click continue they go back to the same screen.

If someone can tell me what file I need to adjust it would be very helpful as I have looked all over and I am not able to find the answer.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Usually is a problem within the sessions folder.
try this topic.
clicky

Here is another post on the problem.
clicky 2

Last edited by Ruben; 01/07/2012 11:04 AM. Reason: added link

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Reben,

Tried both of the suggestions but still does not work. We did move to a new server and I think it could have issues with the move.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Well then,When I visited you site I also had the same looping issues.
But I also noticed that Sirdude was online and is a admin on your site.
So I assumed he was working on it.
If he is I don't want to suggest anything more at this point in time. I would hate to suggest something to confuse the issue by two people working on the problem at the same time.
Other than clearing out your session files and checking folder/file permissions.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)