Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Does any one have a sql to show what moderators are moderating which forums and there user names ?

Mark = forum 4, 5, 6,11

Its a pain keeping track with 8 moderators and 60 forums.

I did try the sql but could only get this far.

SELECT * FROM `ubbt_MODERATORS` ORDER BY `ubbt_MODERATORS`.`USER_ID` ASC LIMIT 0, 300


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SQL Query
SELECT u.USER_DISPLAY_NAME, f.FORUM_ID, f.FORUM_TITLE
FROM ubbt_MODERATORS m, ubbt_USERS u, ubbt_FORUMS f
WHERE u.USER_ID = m.USER_ID
AND m.FORUM_ID = f.FORUM_ID
GROUP BY u.USER_DISPLAY_NAME, m.FORUM_ID

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Thank you very Much Sir "D" and a Happy new year to you too smile
Thank you.

That's going to save me some brain power lol

Mark


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
This was the kind of thing that I asked to be included in the new version about 3 years ago... Some fundamental scripts (or Reports) of various outputs to assist in managing the Board.

Also asked for a matrix showing which Custom Islands were appearing inside "which" forums.

Anything to help make the administration of the Board easier.

Of course, the BAN SPAMMER function seriously needs to be strengthened. Too bad it couldn't be a ONE-CLICK feature where the IP and EMAIL address are BOTH added simultaneously. ANd -- the topic is locked/or/deleted based upon selection.

Cool, huh?


--BIll B
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I agree.
I have repeatedly asked for years to have some simple tools added to the saved mysql queries in the control panel as a default install.
Currently there are some nice ones here but they are all over the place.
Maybe when I get time I can find most of them and start adding them to the wiki.
They should be fairly easy to locate, most all of them come from very few people.
SD,Rick,Gizmo to name most all.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
If someone is so inclined to point me to some. I will gladly add them.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
Removed.... I found an answer.

Due to spam postings on the Wiki, all editors must be approved before they can add/edit content. If you're interested in being an editor, please email us here and let us know the username that you signed up with. Please also include your UBBCentral and UBBDev usernames.

Last edited by Bill B; 01/12/2012 4:02 PM. Reason: Answered

--BIll B
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88

HUH? I don't get it.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
Sorry... I'll explain... My posting originally asked why I couldn't post in the WIKI... I wanted to donate a CUSTOM ISLAND. My concept is that EVERYONE can post to a WIKI, but all input goes into a pool, until a moderator approves it.

Then I went back and saw the comment about "spamming" and "sign up".... So now I understand. Thanks.


--BIll B
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Bill, due to spammers, we only allow approved editors at the wiki (which at this time is only Ruben, Glider, and Myself), if you'd like to donate anything or request anything added feel free to send a PT to Ruben and Myself here on UBBCentral.

We get quite a few spam registrations on the wiki every day, so instead of praying they wouldn't cause a mess it was locked down pretty quickly when they started finding the site...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Oh okay.
Since I already have access I did not know that.
I might need to find the moderator approval page. LOL


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
Yep, I totally understand... I kill about 5 of those a week on my Board.


I'll send you my Island that I built and found useful.


--BIll B

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)