Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#247907 01/13/2012 7:09 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
Ok so after all the issues this morning I now am getting a Database error only visible to forum administrators screen. In the 5 years I have been managing this forum I have never gotten this message and am not sure where to look. I have taken a copy of the database so have a original messed up copy. I also did a cpanel backup this morning when it was still working, but not sure I can restore from it.


Ian
http://www.firstgenmc.com/ubbthreads

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwords."
Iann128 #247911 01/13/2012 7:26 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 23
newbie
newbie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 23
The problem is solved Iann, a simple error of config files in your local folder.. there is a duplicate named backup with your real data.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)