Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210
Likes: 2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210
Likes: 2
I would like to see that when someone makes a comment on a photo in a gallery that the photo be bump to the first slot in the gallery. Much in the same way that if a reply is made to post it gets moved to the top of the list.


-Tim
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I believe it does that now.
Probably need a actual example from you on the issue.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210
Likes: 2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by Ruben
I believe it does that now.
Probably need a actual example from you on the issue.

DOH!!! I just tested it and it does in fact do this. I don't know why I thought it didn't.

Thanks!


-Tim
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Well if you peeked here, there are some very dated posts on the gallery. So you need to look at dates carefully.
No problemo.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)