Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#248845 04/04/2012 12:27 PM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 82
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 82
Long story short: I've been busy for a while (wow, July?) and frankly, UBB has just been chugging along without much technical input on my side of things.

So, I just noticed today that there was a security patch.

AND, since our board changed ownership recently (I'm just the lowly tech smile ), I guess the license didn't get renewed.

Do I need to get the whole license/support renewal sorted out to get the patch, or is there a way to get the patch prior to that?

TIA

bakerzdosen #248846 04/04/2012 1:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You need current member area access which comes with a renewal.

Also, the security issue that the patch fixes is pretty critical, so I'd advise an immediate upgrade if you're not running Patch #2 (which is the latest update for all past versions in the member area).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)