Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70

My forum is at http://www.newzealandnz.co.nz/message-board/ and I have been using this software for many years and thousands of postings and users.

Tonight it has stop working and I getting the below message and I have no idea how to fix it?

Done anyone have any idea what is happening?

I am using Version UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.5.6p2

I am not even login to the admin area!

Please help



The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.


Best Regards

Danny de Hek - Below is our Office Cam Image

[Linked Image from newzealandnz.co.nz]
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
As a guest it appears to be okay.
???


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)