Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#249662 07/10/2012 4:14 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 18
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 18
Its been a while - running 7.5.4.2 cannot access control panel. When I path to it -

http://www.mysite.com/forum/admin/login.php (this is just a example)

I get the screen you must have proper permissions - - it says Im already log on. It could be that I have forgotten my admin log in credentials - if this is the case - what can I do - is there a script I can run? Please help.

Last edited by tranmkp; 07/10/2012 4:15 PM.
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Not knowing what member number is your admin account.
Nor what level you current login is.
I would suggest you look at the user list.
Figure out what email you used for your admin account.
Then logout and elect the forgotten password link.
Other than that it would be db diving in the tables


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 18
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 18
I found some old documentation - Im in now - thanks for the quick reply - I notice my logo on the forum page is not displaying - quick fix but which file to edit for the correct path?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Since you don't provide a url to your site.
I would assume it is in the html includes section of the control panel.
Control Panel » Display Options
Html includes tab.
default header settings field.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 18
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 18
got it ---thanks again


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, Gizmo), 765 guests, and 133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)