|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
I would like to have the ability to put a title type info on the code tag.
IE:
[code: This would show in the title of the code box]
This would be the code
-Tim
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 65 |
I'll have this done in a few hours. Keep an eye on UBBDev for the release.
Love to hate, hate to love. Cowards taste of death many times, heroes taste of death but once. ~William Shakespeare
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
And I'd like to be able to use colored text within the code box, if that is possible.
-Tim
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
The code box uses pre tags, so all html is stripped out...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
The code box uses pre tags, so all html is stripped out... I figured that would be the case but wanted to ask anyway.
-Tim
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
206
guests, and
158
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|