Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#250094 09/03/2012 7:45 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
It has been a long time since I was here. I popped in to see what is new and what is happening. Gizmo, nice to see your ugly mug in the photo gallery, lol.

Closed my data center a few months back and I don't miss it at all. I gave my customers a 6 month notice just in case they would have difficulty finding a suitable new home.

Not to much happening here these days just relaxing and trying to take it easy after my heart attack this year. Moved back into the music industry and doing well in that scene doing live audio productions and sound reinforcement. other then that I kind of miss my UBB.....

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Take care of yourself - that's the most important thing.

I think I'm going to be missing my two UBBs soon, too... The situation here scares me.


Steve

UBB.classic from 2000-2003
UBB.threads from 2003-present!
SteveS #250098 09/03/2012 10:39 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by JAISP
It has been a long time since I was here. I popped in to see what is new and what is happening. Gizmo, nice to see your ugly mug in the photo gallery, lol.
I'm sexy and I know it...

Originally Posted by SteveS
I think I'm going to be missing my two UBBs soon, too... The situation here scares me.
Agreed.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 347 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)