Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#252906 06/11/2013 8:46 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 44
newbie
newbie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 44
stupid question. When someone pays to access our forum, we send them the Add new user registration link on a hidden page via clickbank.
On that page was the link to go register. I lost it! Aaargg.

How do I find that link for new members to register? help....!!

thanks...Rob

Last edited by Rob Provencher; 06/11/2013 9:03 AM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
The login page should have a URL to it; any UBB login page, on any UBB install...

ubbthreads.php/ubb/newuser.html
ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 44
newbie
newbie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 44
thanks! got it...Rob


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, 1 invisible), 396 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)