Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 65
A
journeyman
journeyman
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 65
Hi, search here is not helping, can anyone tell me quickly how I can delete multiple forums please?

Im going through one by one in Forum settings right now.

Last edited by adminwendy; 07/13/2013 4:28 PM.

Auckland, New Zealand

http://www2.everybody.co.nz/forum/
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Not that I know of.
I find it easier to just deselect the enabled check box from the main cp screen and submit.
Then I just recycle the disabled forums as needed.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)