Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 28
M
newbie
newbie
M Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 28
Hi,

I have made some extensive changes to my forum which is currently running 7.5.6

I want to updated to 7.5.7 however I don't want to undo the work I have already done. Is there a change list to template files from 7.5.6 > 7.5.7 that I can refer to and work through?




Neil
Saints247.com - http://www.saints247.com

-- using version 7.5.7
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
Well, there is a changelog file in the install archive (in the install directory) named "UPGRADE_CHANGES.txt" there is also "LANGUAGE_CHANGES.txt".

You could do what a lot of us "old timers" do and get a copy of Beyond Compare and compare your changes to the stock files of the version you're running now, then port those changes to the stock files of the new version.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 28
M
newbie
newbie
M Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 28
Thanks Gizmo, best dig out my copy of BC then smile




Neil
Saints247.com - http://www.saints247.com

-- using version 7.5.7

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)