|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2 |
We moved the board to a new server and now the tracking as shown below no longer works. Under login reports if you click the summary or login detail or multiple there are no results showing. This is a busy board so there should be results. Any idea of what to do to get it working again? ![[Linked Image from abcwebservice.net]](http://abcwebservice.net/mil/raw/board.jpg)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
I don't have a clue. What is it? A hack script? A external Island?
It is not native to any UBB version as I recall.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I've never seen a script like this before; not even as a 3rd party script... Did you have someone create this for you?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358 Likes: 1
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358 Likes: 1 |
I think that I saw something similar to this on the Obamacare site.
|
|
|
|
3 members (mmem700, 2 invisible),
569
guests, and
117
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|