Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#254351 12/14/2013 4:38 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Hi,

Original licences have always had greatly reduced renewal rates.

However I now see the renewal rate is the same as new licences.

What is happening to the rates?

Thanks.

Ian #254355 12/14/2013 5:43 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
+1


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Ian #254376 12/15/2013 8:18 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
I am trying to decide whether or not to renew my licenses. When I logged in to check, the renewals ARE at a reduced rate. Am I looking at something different? The listed expiration dates look correct.


Steve

UBB.classic from 2000-2003
UBB.threads from 2003-present!
Ian #254392 12/16/2013 5:05 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Hmmm.... mine are not frown

Ian #254394 12/16/2013 7:01 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
I'm seeing $59 for renewal access, and I think it was $139 for a new license.


Steve

UBB.classic from 2000-2003
UBB.threads from 2003-present!
Ian #254395 12/16/2013 7:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
If you go here from the main forum page https://www.ubbcentral.com/purchase.php it shows renewals are $59


Ian
http://www.firstgenmc.com/ubbthreads

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwords."
Ian #254400 12/17/2013 5:00 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
The discount has always been 75% of the rate charged to people who did not own a wwthreads licence.

Ian #254706 01/27/2014 6:30 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
The renewal rate was $25 for wwwthreads licence holders.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)