|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262 |
What causes this? Only see it here some times. The posts gets stretched out making it hard to read. This on my iPad.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262 |
FYI the full URL is https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/254875/7.5.8_CP_»_Display_Options_&a
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I answered that in the thread: And my post stretches the page due to the lack of a "max width" css value in the post_inner class on this theme.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 262 |
Ahh I see now. I just changed to ubbthreads_stock and it does not stretch. I could not even read the thread without blowing it up on the iPad before.
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
176
guests, and
163
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|