Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#255237 04/03/2014 5:35 AM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
V
stranger
stranger
V Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
Hi,
I am thinking of changing my UBB.threads 6.5.5 forum over to vBulletin but need to know if I will be able to import my information from this to vBulletin?
Thanks in advance.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
This is the UBB.Threads support forum; we do not provide any support for vBulletin or any other software suite.

I can tell you however that the UBB.Threads7 importer is more than fully capable of importing UBB.Threads v6 as well as vBulletin builds up to v3.8.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I can only suggest that you visit vBulletin for a importer.
Since your version is quite old you may or may not find one.

I can say most importers if you find one.
Usually will loose some data in the translation.
Due to some features are different.
So you should test it first.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)