Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#257878 12/23/2015 3:24 PM
T
T Offline
I was just wondering what images are needed to create a new theme? I'm looking for some new modern themes, like the one I have at koptalk.com/forums but if I approach a friend to put something together, how do I find what's what?

On my existing theme - which is very old now - I see the odd white line break amongst the red (under the shout box for example) so I'm thinking with the newer versions of the script, something has maybe changed or maybe a file (image) has been lost over time that creates that effect? I also see white lines in the top corners although not the bottom corners.

I'd be willing to share any new themes with you guys for use on your own communities but first I need to find some info to supply to my friend who would make these for me/us smile

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Themes don't need images unless you want to customize it to use them, an example would be that the UBB.threads style here uses a custom gradient on the navigation bar; but the forum generic images could just use any type you have installed. The UBBCentral themes that'll be in the 7.6.0 release do not use any additional images.

The style editor itself just uses CSS to build any elements, so your theme creator needs to be well versed in how CSS works.

I have a listing of themes for sale here if you want some examples to show someone who'll be building a theme.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
4 members (Nightcrawler, Outdoorking, Ruben, 1 invisible), 872 guests, and 274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29