Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
B
BB
Offline
Newbie
Newbie
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
On the Member Management screen where it shows members to be approved/declined/etc., text display is garbled. See the attached screenshot. This is on Chrome. Edge also shows garbled. Firefox doesn't.
Thanks.
Attachments
ubb-garbled.png

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It looks like you don't have the correct files in place for the control panel, because you should see a white and blue UI. From your v7.6.0 install archive please make sure that you're using the same files in the /styles/admin.css, /admin, /languages/english/admin, and the /templates/admin folders.

Edit: Looks like it might just be the missing /admin.css file, but just wanted to make sure you updated the others if you left them out for some reason.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
B
BB
Offline
Newbie
Newbie
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Likes: 1
Thanks for your reply I see that http://wordsmith.org/board/admin/membermanage.php has three css files:
http://wordsmith.org/board/styles/common.css
http://wordsmith.org/board/styles/admin.css
http://wordsmith.org/board/libs/fa/fa.min.css
I updated them. They (the first two) show version 7.6.0. The display looks better now, except in one place: "Registration Date" cell bumping into its adjacent cell (see attached screenshot).

It's not really a big deal, but since we are on the topic, we might as well fix this also.
Attachments
ubb-garbled2.png

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Always be sure to update the /styles/admin.css and /styles/common.css files with every release.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)