Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 6
stranger
stranger
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 6
I'm actually not sure if this is a bug or something I am doing wrong. I have the maximum avatar size set to 200x200. I run a D&D based rp server, so we typically like to have more detailed avatars. It's fine on the user profile, correct size. My users typically stay in the 180-200 range, so it's good there. It's also fine if I have it set to have user information to the side of the post, but if I use the function for user information on top, the avatar size reduces to 60x60 and the custom titles have a tendency to sort of float over the image. I was wondering if there's a setting or fix for it that I am missing, or if this is in the bug territory.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
This could be theme related (the CSS not being able to handle the different size); how do they look with the latest versions of the stock themes (/install/styles from the install archive)?

If you're referring to the size of avatars on the "author on top" setting, this is hardcoded to 60x60


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 6
stranger
stranger
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 6
Yeah, I thought I was having a problem with the author on top settings, but I guess if it's hardcoded to 60x60, it's working as intended and not a bug. That's kind of disappointing, but thank you for the reply.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)