$ubbt_lang['ATTACH_FOLDER'] = "Attachments in Folder";
This tring seems not to be used in /templates/default/admin/dashboard.tmpl
In this template I found this code section
Code
<!-- Forum Statistics -->
<div class="padding">
<div class="bold">{$ubbt_lang['BOARD_STATS']}</div>
	<div style="width:350px;">
		<div><a href="{$config['BASE_URL']}/admin/forummanage.php">{$ubbt_lang['TOTAL_FORUMS']}&nbsp;<span class="alvt fr" style="width:100px;">$totalforums</span></a></div>
		<div>{$ubbt_lang['TOTAL_TOPICS']}&nbsp;<span class="alvt fr" style="width:100px;">$totaltopics</span></div>
		<div>{$ubbt_lang['TOTAL_POSTS']}&nbsp;<span class="alvt fr" style="width:100px;">$totalposts</span></div>
		<div><a href="{$config['BASE_URL']}/admin/approveposts.php">{$ubbt_lang['QL_P_APPRV']}&nbsp;<span class="alvt fr" style="width:100px;">$p</span></a></div>
		<div>{$ubbt_lang['ATTACH_DB']}&nbsp;<span class="alvt fr nw" style="width:100px;">$totalattach ($totalattachsize)</span></div>
		$attachinfo
	</div>
</div>
I see $attachinfo and think there is missing something. This var is always empty and print nothing.The language string has something to do with this var.

my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
$attachinfo shows your space used for attachments on disk vs what the db reports; this will only load if you are running a non-beta release, and you have debugging turned on. This behavior is handled by:
admin/dashboard.php - Look for line ~107-128
templates/default/admin/dashboard.tmpl

edit: the comment for the $attachinfo string within the dashboard.php file:
// Grab total attachments and size from the directory
// Because this process can be disk intensive, this option
// is only displayed when debugging is enabled.

Last edited by isaac; 01/07/2019 8:21 AM. Reason: added php script comment to post

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
it is generally not good practice for the admin landing page of a large forum to (for example) constantly count over 100,000 files and byte sizes on disk and sum 100,000 lines of text in the database each time the forum admin hits that page, unless they are debugging something related.

as gizmo mentioned, there is a note detailing this within the /admin/dashboard.php file. there is another one mentioned on the control panel's debug setting toggle.

from Control Panel > Primary Settings
Enable Debugging
FORUM: Page generation times, number of queries, memory stats, compression, forum server time, and forum software build information is displayed on the page footer. HTML Page minification is also disabled while debugging is enabled.
CONTROL PANEL: File Attachments stats are generated on the dashboard. Sites with a large number of file attachments may experience a delay in producing the page.

Warning: With this option is enabled, any time there its a database connection error, database connection information is displayed to everyone visiting your forums. This includes your database name, database user name, and the table name that failed connecting to. Passwords are not displayed. Debugging is safe to enable, but for security and overall forum performance, it should remain off.

Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Preview: UBBT 8.0.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 476 guests, and 111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29