Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#262595 04/23/2019 10:44 AM
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
A
Newbie
Newbie
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
This may not be the right forum if it's not my apology in advance...Problem I having is that when I upload avatar in the edit profile I get a square block with a question mark in the middle. Any help greatly appreciated at this point...I have double checked the settings and everything is like it should be.

And can anyone tell me what the header width would be?

Last edited by AstroCat; 04/23/2019 12:50 PM.
AstroCat #262596 04/23/2019 11:08 AM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
It sounds like it could be your image processor library. Either ImageMagik or GD2 may have a wrong path or is not setup correctly in your server.

Can you share a link to where this is displaying on your forum?


current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com
AstroCat #262597 04/23/2019 11:17 AM
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
A
Newbie
Newbie
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
I will shoot you a PM..

AstroCat #262598 04/23/2019 2:10 PM
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
A
Newbie
Newbie
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
Never mind I got it fixed.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)