Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#263752 04/11/2020 6:42 PM
A
A Offline
Anyone know if this style exist anymore or where I can get it? Thanks.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Do you know what this style looked like? I offer services to upgrade old and create new styles.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
A
A Offline

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
It looks like someone customized the original v7.0 UBB.threads Dark theme; it may even be a custom wrapper on the style.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
A
A Offline
That's always the way ain't it? All the good ones are created by some one else on another forum...Best dark style I have seen for UBB..The stock dark style is junk with that chalkboard background....The blue letters on the black is clunky too....

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Since the release of mobile capable versions of UBB.threads there have been many stock style releases which are all clean, vibrant, and mobile friendly; a couple also use dark color schemes. These are available from the member area and are maintained by my co-developer Isaac/id242.

Myself I offer several paid styles at my homepage as well as offer Styling services for $75/hr.

In versions v7.6+ you'll be wanting something designed for newer builds as there have been significant changes to the user interface so ancient themes could have significant missing classes...

Now, forums using UBB.threads versions prior to v7.6 are not mobile capable or HTML5, so users running those builds will have less missing classes, but a significant amount of missing features compared to modern builds.

A
A Offline
Who the hell has $75 an hour for a stupid forum style? Granted I have a project I am working on but it does not in anyway pay the bills....No appreciate it anyway..I have always regretted spending the money to buy UBB its just so choked up and behind the times with everything else.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
AstroCat, good morning and happy Easter to you.

Your questions are always quickly answered on our support forums, but yet you continue to be rude, arrogant, and abusive to everyone, including the contributing users and unpaid volunteers who work hard to support the whole forum software project and its members. I understand that people make mistakes from time to time, however if your goal is to make other people suffer until you get what you want, then that’s your call. Seems pretty damn selfish to me though.

Topic closed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Preview: UBBT 8.0.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (rootman, Gizmo, Nightcrawler), 562 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29