Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 2
J
Newbie
Newbie
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 2
I am running PHP Forum Software 7.7.4 Release (build 20200307)
I have enabled image posting, and users from my Users group can post images, that when administrators view, appear correct, but when members of the Users group view the post, they see "[Linked Image][Linked Image]"
The post looks like:

This is probably some permission setting, but I can not find it, could someone help point out what needs to be enabled in my Users group in order for them to see the pictures in the posts?

Last edited by jjjjj; 07/11/2020 8:15 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Every forum has its own setting for "Can download attachments", you'll need to set it so the users group can download images/attachments in every forum.
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-11 Forum - UBB threads PHP Forum Software Community Control Panel.png


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 2
J
Newbie
Newbie
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 2
Thank you, resolved.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)