Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Hi Guys,

If I were to pay to have the branding removed and I am already installed and running, what will I have to do to apply the new license / software ?

Thanks

Happy Customer !!!
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I'd imagine you'd get some instructions from the purchase of Branding Removal; you should ask sales questions on UBBCentral Support Desk as the forums are user to user support and the owner/sales does not frequent them...

We do not work for UBBSystems, we post on UBBCentral as User to User support (and so you can talk with the development team outside of UBBDev).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
It's a presales question.. smile I am about to spend moollllaaaa smile I just found the area you were referencing and submitted a question.

Happy Customer !!!
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Originally Posted by Mors
It's a presales question.. smile I am about to spend moollllaaaa smile
Which is why it would be a question for the staff of UBBCentral, UBBSystems/Brooks being the owner... Again, these forums are User to User support and we have no say in the day to day workings, or sales/services, involved in UBB.threads which are offered by UBBSystems/Brooks (which include branding removal).

Feature requests, and things not working as expected (while on a standard/fully functional web server [again, this is a web script, we assume all web servers are configured to host a basic PHP script; web server abnormalities are out of the scope of user to user support]) then these forums would be your first step towards obtaining assistance; other avenues included would be the actual UBBCentral Support Desk, UBBWiki, or UBBDev (UBBWiki and UBBDev are owned by me; UBBDev is the development team behind UBB.threads development).

We provide support here as volunteers, we are not the powers that be of UBBCentral; UBBDev develops new versions and features of UBB.threads for UBBSystems/Brooks (the owner).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
1 member likes this: isaac

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 866 guests, and 176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29