Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#265072 09/26/2021 4:09 PM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Thoughts? This happens once a day

Quote
INSERT INTO ubbt_WATCH_LISTS
(USER_ID, WATCH_ID, WATCH_TYPE, WATCH_NOTIFY_IMMEDIATE)
VALUES
('', 10, 'f', 0)
- Incorrect integer value: (for column `a`.`WATCH_LISTS`.`USER_ID` at row 1

Last edited by DaveZ; 09/26/2021 4:10 PM. Reason: trying to find "follow post" control
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It looks like no userid is being supplied to the script, which is expecting a number.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Interesting. I wonder if that's from a guest trying to watch something?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Likely a guest or spider is attempting to submit the add to fav page; in the past user firewalls have also filtered some variables from being passed, so it's possible it could be one of these events if it is a legitimate user request.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
1 member likes this: DaveZ
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Thanks, that makes sense.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)