Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#265225 04/02/2022 9:33 AM
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 59
Likes: 2
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 59
Likes: 2
I cannot figure out how to get the islands or widgets on the right on my forum index and not just the portal...like here.

Edit: Sorry, I should have posted this in the How do I? forum.

Last edited by Aaron101; 04/02/2022 9:41 AM.
Aaron101 #265227 04/02/2022 12:57 PM
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 59
Likes: 2
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 59
Likes: 2
haha never mind, I figured it out. smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)