Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#265333 05/21/2022 1:19 PM
M
Stranger
Stranger
M Offline
Hi - Hope someone can help. I have three of your forums working. I'm trying to get the license info for www.muniac.com but it's getting confused with another installation. Trying to purchase some support for the www.muniac.com forum to deal with http to https migration. Not sure how to proceed with getting the correct license info and support. Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Best - Scott
Muniac #265334 05/21/2022 1:26 PM
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
These are user to user forums, the vendor does not commonly utilize them; you will want to contact the vendor through the support page at https://www.ubbcentral.com/support.php

On these forums you will however be able to contact the current development team (Isaac and myself) or our beta team from www.ubbdev.com

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #265335 05/21/2022 1:33 PM
M
Stranger
Stranger
M Offline
Gizmo - Thanks for the information. I have visited the support page and opened a general ticket. If I visit this page being logged in here, it asked me for license info which I don't currently have. When I do the "forgot" process I get the wrong forum in my email. Is there an easy way for me to obtain the specific license for the forum on www.muniac.com? As admin for that forum, I don't see anyway to get it from the control panel. Or do I just wait for the general ticket to be responded to? Many thanks.

Best - Scott
Muniac #265336 05/21/2022 1:37 PM
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
We have no access to the license database, it isn't our business to run; we are third party developers who have been around longer than the current vendor

The vendor would be who you should contact regarding all license questions.

If your license is linked to this forum account it should display a list of licenses on the a member area page at https://www.ubbcentral.com/members/members.php

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Muniac #265337 05/21/2022 1:45 PM
M
Stranger
Stranger
M Offline
Hi - Not to ask a dumb question but..... Who is the vendor now? I thought that was UBB Central. I've been to the member area page you posted and it wants a license # which I don't have. I've had UBB Central install 3 of these forums which have been running fine. So do I send my question(s) for help to VNC Web Services? Many thanks.

Best - Scott
Muniac #265338 05/21/2022 1:59 PM
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
The vendor is Brooks, he owns UBBCentral and the IP "UBB.threads", the UBB.threads development is done through UBBDev.com which is a 3rd party development team not owned by UBBCentral.

VNC Web Services is my web development studio and emailing there is the same thing as contacting me through UBBDev.

Gizmo #265339 05/21/2022 2:07 PM
M
Stranger
Stranger
M Offline
Hi - Yes I remember Brooks who was the person that helped me before. OK, I've been sending requests for help several places now. So I opened a general ticket at UBBCentral with a request. It's Saturday so I guess Monday Brooks will respond. Not a rush but something I need some help with. I'd like to purchase the support as well. Many thanks.

Best - Scott
Gizmo #265340 05/31/2022 4:29 PM
M
Stranger
Stranger
M Offline
Hi Gizmo - I went over to your VNC site and made an inquiry for some help. Need a bit of guidance on a few forum details. Just wanted to make sure your received the message. Many thanks.

Best - Scott

Best - Scott

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 834 guests, and 246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29