1) My users are used to the ShoutChat being called the ShoutBox. How do I edit any files so that the name ShoutBox is displayed instead? I don't need to rename the url, just the text that users see such as that at the top of the chat area and also in any menus.
2) Some users are reporting that the 2 lines at the top right of the page that expand the ShoutChat area don't work for them. This is the case with me on one device but not another. Any suggestions please?
3) On a mobile device, is there a way that when the page loads, that the ShoutChat defaults to the most recent shout instead of having to scroll right to the bottom?
4) Is there any way to alter dimensions on the mobile version?
5) How do I edit the 'Comment guidelines' text in the ShoutChat at the top
Last edited by ThreadsUser; 04/13/2023 3:33 AM.