|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Stranger
|
|
Stranger
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18 |
My UBB is hosted through UBBCentral and I'm trying to get some questions answered. I've tried info@ubbcentral last Friday and support@ubbcentral this morning, but I've received no response yet. It's kind of urgent, as my board has been "suspended." I have no information as to why, which is where I'm trying to start. Any suggestions about who to contact? Also, if there is a more appropriate place to post this message, please move it accordingly.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
These forums are User to User support, at best you talk with us the UBBDev development group as we're product end users as well. The vendor does not utilize these user to user forums, at all that I can tell; our only point of contact is the ticket system or [email protected]
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Stranger
|
|
Stranger
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18 |
Thanks! Hope they respond soon.
Mender Woodbadge C-37-08
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Stranger
|
|
Stranger
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18 |
Is there another way to contact them? They shut down my board last Thursday and I haven't heard anything from them about it. https://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php
Last edited by Mender; 08/01/2023 11:52 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Negative, again the only point of contact we (as the developers of the product) have is [email protected] and the ticket system.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Stranger
|
|
Stranger
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18 |
Thanks. The board just came back up. Apparently, it was a denial of service attack that they had to deal with. All is good.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Glad to hear you're back up and running
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|