Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Likes: 1
When creating a new thread there is a news image drop down menu. How do I remove this please? I have it disabled on my other forums but for the life of me I can't work out how I disabled it on there ha

Thanks smile

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
Set the permission for each group -
Control Panel > Groups > Forum > Can create portal news


current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)