Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Today when I opened my computer our forum was down there was an database issue The table 'ubbt_ONLINE' is full.
after 30 min it came back again. I went into the logs and found out that during 1 hour 27 min the error logfile created thousands of the same error message. the error log file for this morning is 3801909 bytes in size. see below example if the first.
The Who's online is set for one hour and normally we get 150-300 visitors.
The last week I have seen between 500-1100 in one hour but this morning it must have been plenty more.
During the last week I noticed lots of traffic from Brazil and other countries that normally don't generate any traffic to talk about.

Do you have any idea of what could have caused this error?
Could/should I see if I can change the setting for 'ubbt_ONLINE' ? if so where can I change it?

Thanks
Morgan

Quote
2025-07-16 07:30:53
Script: /xxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/forums/libs/html.inc.php - Line: 433
REPLACE INTO
ubbt_ONLINE
(USER_ID, ONLINE_DISPLAY_NAME, ONLINE_LAST_ACTIVITY, ONLINE_SCRIPT_NAME, ONLINE_BROWSING_FORUM, ONLINE_USER_TYPE, ONLINE_USER_IP, ONLINE_REFERER, ONLINE_AGENT, ONLINE_POST_ID, ONLINE_POST_SUBJECT)
VALUES
(1, '-ANON-2a09:bac3:3788:26a0::3d9:49', 1752643853, 'showflat', 4, 'a', '2a09:bac3:3788:26a0::3d9:49', 'https://www.google.com/', 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 18_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/18.5 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1', 746705, 'Electric start start conversion for old Triumphs')
- The table 'ubbt_ONLINE' is full


Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Please see the active topic immediately before yours here


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)