Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#266684 07/21/2025 1:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
A
Stranger
Stranger
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
Dear ubb members

My forum ubb threads v8 can’t login
When I write user and pass it return back to login page without login

Cash clear, other pc used, same issue

ahmed047 #266685 07/21/2025 2:23 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
What is your URL? Has anything changed with your web host? Has anything changed with your forum? The software wouldn't just stop working, there has to be some sort of cause.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
ahmed047 #266686 07/21/2025 3:39 PM
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
A
Stranger
Stranger
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
i still use ip, no domain till now
i did nothing, just sign out after installation of fresh version 8 and cannot sign in again
I think something related to cookie_domain in config file

ahmed047 #266687 07/21/2025 5:34 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Well the configuration file needs to have any instances of your IP address set to the web address if that's how you intend to work now; it's likely that you've got some sort of cross domain cookie issue occurring; it's really hard to say without hard access to the config. You could try downloading the Test Script and set it to parse the configuration file to see how some of the variables are entered.

If you've got a new license you should contact the vendor to troubleshoot the install through the Support Desk


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)