tags works. Is there a way to ..."> tags works. Is there a way to ...">
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#266791 10/30/2025 6:13 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 245
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 245
There is no "blockquote" feature in the UBB Code nor choosing to use "HTML" and typing in the <blockquote></blockquote> tags works. Is there a way to add this to my board? OR, am I missing that feature? If the latter, then please tell me where it can be found. smile


Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I believe the quote tag is the only built in use of blockquote; you could probably get away with adding one with the custom tag editor in the Control Panel.

I would highly advise against allowing any use of HTML posting by anyone other than the admin group as it can be abused.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)