Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
Hello,

We just purchased the 1 year new licence for the v8.0.0, and after installation and all properly setup, we cannot configure further the forum, as we have a white page, selecting the CONTROL PANEL : https://www.finalemus.com/admin/dashboard.php

What could cause this ?

Thank you

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
The fix is listed on this thread; it should only affect PHP8+


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
1 member likes this: APelovski
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
I did this, but no result, I even downgraded to PHP 7.x, still white page

Thank you

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
That fix should work for the known blank page issue; what shows in your error logs?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
1 member likes this: APelovski
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
There is no error on the logs, it just shows the web white page when I enter the Control Panel,

if you get me your email, I can send you the details (logging/user/pass) so you can directly check by yourself

https://www.finalemus.com/

Thank you

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I don't work for the vendor, official support is available via the Support System.

I can take a look but it's as as 3rd party


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
1 member likes this: APelovski
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
We posted on the support section and gave them all details to check,

Hope this helps to find where is the issue, as this white page seems to be recurrent. Let's hope this helps to solve it globally.

Thank you !


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)