Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#267005 04/25/2026 5:46 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Feedback regarding viewing PHP info page when login as admin.

I have liked to be able to look at the PHP info page in admin cp.

However since a couple years I cannot view the page and have tried to look for info here and also at my host.
I am interested to look at it as I have recently upgraded to UBB 8.0.1 and PHP 8.2 and I'm soon about to migrate from my obsolete Linux server probably to a more modern Almalinux server.

My question is are you able to view the PHP info page when login to your admin cp?

This is what my host answered today.
Quote
The Cloudflare security prompt that previously appeared during admin login was controlled by Cloudflare’s automated threat‑detection rules. Cloudflare has since updated these rules, and our IP/browser no longer meets the criteria that trigger the challenge. This is normal behavior and does not indicate a problem with the forum. Cloudflare dynamically adjusts its security checks based on IP reputation, browser fingerprint, and global threat levels.

Anyone know how to get around this issue?


Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php
Morgan #267006 04/25/2026 6:20 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I haven't had an issue where I've had CloudFlare filter requests to a PHPInfo page, it's pretty simple code for that system. It is however protected and must be accessed by an admin, you can see an example of this here on UBBCentral which has been running over CloudFlare for a while now.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Morgan #267007 04/25/2026 7:17 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Hi Giz,

Yes I have seen it on UBBCentral and see that it works. I cannot login as admin but I get the Control Panel Message
"You must have the proper permission to access this area." which is correct.

I can't figure out why it works here and not on Britbike.com. Have not been lucky asking my host support either.
I can live with it but it's so much easier checking the PHP info in the admin section.
I see the Block log at Cloudflare CP but can't figure out anything from it.

Cheers


Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)