Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#27058 04/06/2003 9:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I just upgraded to threads and am trying to reference recent posts to my home page. I've updated the "ubbttopthreads.php" & etc. Now I just need to understand how to place the call in my home pages.

The information in the "ReadMe" section gives this code <?
include "path/to/ubbttopthreads.php";
?>.

I updated the path and placed it in my script but nothing is happening. What do I do next?

Thanks,

#27059 04/06/2003 10:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Define main page. Do you mean a static page or the main page of your threads board?

--
UBBDesign.com: Custom web development & UBB â„¢ customization.

#27060 04/07/2003 8:11 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
It's my home page outside of threads. I'm not sure if I would call it static but it's created with postnuke. Am I allowed to post my home page (it's in my profile)?

Thanks,


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)