Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
i have about 10 styles..

I tried to change everyone of my test forums to a different style... they do not seem to 'stick' is this complex? or a bug?? Or am I doing something wrong?

examples
http://adventistcafe.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/postlist/Board/9/page/1
http://adventistcafe.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/postlist/Board/10/page/1

Thanks

Stan

Last edited by Rick; 08/28/2006 3:10 PM.

http://clubadventist.com/forums

No longer following the carrot
Stan #2936 08/27/2006 12:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
can anyone get a different style to show in each forum??

Maybe I am doing something wrong...


http://clubadventist.com/forums

No longer following the carrot
Stan #2937 08/27/2006 1:19 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Seems to be a bug. I cannot set a forum style different from default. Every time I try and save it reset to default.


my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Zarzal #2940 08/27/2006 10:17 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
I am waiting for the final release before I make the big move. smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 106
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 106
That is always a good idea smile

Beta 4 is running great on my test forum.
I am so excited to move my user base to it when its released.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)