Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#30498 01/29/2003 6:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hi all,

When I click on the "Show admin log" link in the CP, I get a page saying, "Admin logging has not been setup properly."

I cannot find instructions anywhere on how to "properly" set up admin logging...

Any help?

#30499 01/29/2003 6:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Nevermind... found it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)