Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#3503 09/19/2006 2:53 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
I did it once but now I can't find out how to do it again ?

Where can I take an existing stylesheet, copy it and give it a new name?

I am able to perform the copy but I want to change the name.


Happy Customer !!!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
hmm thought it was easier than that before.. I exported it, changed the line Stylesheet name in the export file and imported it.

I think I remember an easier way that used the update process and a stylesheet name box. hmm


Happy Customer !!!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
H
Addict
Addict
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Use the create new then copy function in the stylesheet editor, save it and rename it. Do all of this in the editor.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Harold
Use the create new then copy function in the stylesheet editor, save it and rename it. Do all of this in the editor.

hmm I don't see a spot to rename it from within the editor.


Happy Customer !!!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
DOH I am a dummy I see it now. It's under the first section.


Happy Customer !!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)