Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#3654 09/23/2006 7:38 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
F
stranger
stranger
F Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
In the old forums I had the posters pal thing, instead of the top posters of all time, I could set it for the top posters for today or whatever time limit I wanted.

How do I do this for the Top Posters box in the new portal?

flamingoworld #3702 09/25/2006 9:58 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
F
stranger
stranger
F Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
Anyone?

flamingoworld #3752 09/26/2006 1:56 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
There isn't a way to do this in this version with the default boxes. You'd need to have a custom portal to do this currently.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 466 guests, and 124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)